How to Save Money on Freight
- Planning is the best tool at our disposal to save money on freight. If we plan together on the longer term picture it will work out cheaper.
- Pick up or have a relative or friend pick-up direct from Castle Inman. Call ahead so that the order is ready and shut the gate when you come in and after you leave (we probably have a yarn at the gate anyway). We have black Angus Cattle and Mabel is keen on slices of bread.
- If 1 does not work, call ahead, and attend one of our Farmers’ Market days so that we can deliver your goods there, or on the way there. A bit of detour is OK as we both hate paying freight. We have a double axle box trailer that can take a LOT of boxes.
- Ask your local bee club, we might be able to give a presentation night, about helping to arrange a bulk purchase. There is power in organized purchasing just like there used to be power organized labor – proof 10+ years of falling real wages for most.
- Use the quote form HERE and ASK if we can deliver. We can deliver to a reasonable arc of about three hours driving from Booral NSW 2425. If there is way to make it work, we will try and make it so.
- Use the quote form HERE, have some flexibility around delivery dates, and we will use Truckit.net to get you price on freight.
- Use the quote form HERE, no preferences on hive colours for a $1.00++ per box saving and flexibility with delivery dates, and we will use Truckit.net to get you price on freight and or just get in the Ranger and deliver.